Main job responsibilities
– Carries out scheduled trips of varying duration (from daily up to several weeks) in Italy and abroad;
– Performs commissioning and internal functional tests of mechanical presses at the customer’s premises;
– Collaborates on-site and remotely with the Technical Department responsible for HW/SW design;
– Carries out HW/SW design modifications in support of the Technical Office when required;
– Works mainly on Siemens Step 7 and TIA Portal systems;
– Collaborates with the mechanical, electrical and plant assembly technicians who prepare the system prior to its intervention;
– Manages the site resources (Customer’s personnel and/or external firms) involved in the process;
– Manages direct contact with the customer for plant set-up, start-up and subsequent checks;
– Verifies the final quality of the start-up;
– Drafts and transmits reports of any non-conformities and proposes appropriate solutions;
– Provides training to the customer’s personnel involved in plant management.
Level of experience
– Previous experience in the role gained on plants of medium/high complexity;
– Reading electrical diagrams;
– Knowledge of mechanical drawing.
Qualification or graduation in technical field
– Solid knowledge of Siemens Step 7 PLC and TIA Portal at diagnostic level, programming basics;
– Good knowledge of the Office package.
Good knowledge of English
– Ability to work in a team;
– Strong communication skills;
– Organisation and accuracy;
– Resilience and resistance to stress;
– Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Place of work
Pavone del Mella (BS) – Italy
Type of contract
Direct recruitment with open-ended contract
Job classification and remuneration
To be defined according to experience level
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77 and L.125/91).
The attached Curriculum Vitae must have the authorization to process personal data for the purposes of selection (EU Regulation 2016/679).